PUPPY PURCHASE AGREEMENT
The buyer hereby agrees to purchase the puppy named (________________________) from Rocky Top K-9’s for the price of $ __________ plus shipping ______.
The seller agrees to furnish the buyer with all the necessary health information including Vaccination Records, Worming Records and the Veterinarian’s Health Certificate. The AKC, ACA, or IOEBA registration application will be executed at time of purchase. The buyer understands that this puppy will be eligible for permanent registration with the AKC, ACA, or IOEBA and has been fully informed on how to go about the process of AKC, ACA, or IOEBA registration.
- All puppies require a $400-$ 500 deposit to hold. We prefer PayPal but will also accept Cash, Wal-Mart Money Gram, and Western Union.
- Choice of puppy is determined on a first come (as in, the first deposit received) first choose basis.
- All puppies will be sold as pets. puppy must be spayed/neutered within the first 6 – 8 months. Please note that this policy is strictly enforced. RockyTop K9s will take necessary legal action if not complied with. If RockyTop K9s makes a decision to allow breeding rights, your contract will be changed accordingly.
- Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. In the unforseen event that something should happen to your puppy, you will be given choice of another puppy. If none are available, you will receive one from the next available litter. If you change your mind and do not/cannot get puppy, you forfeit your deposit.
- ALL SHIPPING COSTS are buyer’s responsibility. These Costs include the Health Certificate, Flight crate, Vaccinations and actual shipping costs. Full payment for the puppy and shipping costs must be paid in full by the time the puppy is 6 weeks old.
- Buyer will pick up puppy by the time it is 8 weeks old,except Yorkshire Terrier 12 weeks old otherwise there will be a $35.00 a week boarding charge, plus any other expenses, unless agreed upon and noted by the Seller or agent in writing. Two (2) weeks or more with no attempt to make pick up arrangements, and buyer forfeits puppy with no option to obtain another unless noted by the seller in writing.
THIS PUPPY IS GUARANTEED AS FOLLOWS:
- To be in good physical condition for the first 48 hours after the time of delivery. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after the delivery time for a complete physical examination. If a veterinarian finds the puppy to have a contagious disease or to have a serious physical condition (other than a bacterial infection such as coccidia or giardia which is easily treated) the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality. Please note that before shipment, all puppies are examined by a veterinarian and tested for internal parasites. RockyTop K9s, is not responsible for any veterinarian costs.
If the puppy tests positive for any internal parasites, treatment will be administered prior to shipment or sent with the puppy for continued treatment by new owner. Owner will be notified of any examination or testing findings. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. If the puppy is not examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after delivery time, the above guarantees are no longer in effect. No monies will be refunded. Exceptions to the 48 hour puppy exam must be granted by RockyTop K9s in writting; email, text or FB messenger are acceptable
- To be free of any inheritable diseases that cause death or serious impairment of vital functions in the puppy until such puppy is one (1) year of age. If such an inheritable disease is documented by a veterinarian and presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of comparable quality. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller.
- To be of sound temperament, that is, to be neither so shy nor vicious as to render the dog an unfit companion. This guarantee of temperament is effective only until the dog reaches one (1) year of age, if sold as a puppy, and is contingent upon reasonable proof that any defect in temperament is not the result of lack of proper care or training on the part of the buyer.
THE BUYER AGREES:
- To use the kennel name “ROCKY TOP K-9’s” as the kennel prefix or suffix in the registered name of the dog if said dog is to be used for breeding in any way.
- In the event that the dog is later sold, or otherwise transferred from the possession of the buyer, for whatever reason, the seller will have the absolute right of first refusal to repurchase the dog for a sum mutualy agreed upon by buyer and seller.
- Maintain up-to-date vaccines and a routine de-worming program as determined appropriate by your veterinarian. Maintain proper care of the dog, to include environmental (shelter, feed, water, etc), veterinary care, and socialization activities.
The buyer and seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale of this dog. Any agreements made prior to this are considered incorporated herein and any modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or such shall not be effective.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT:
BUYER: __________________________________________ DATE:________________
Print Name: ______________________________________
Address: _____________________ City:__________________ State:____ Zip__________
Phone: (____) _______________ E-mail: _______________________________
SELLER: _________________________________________ DATE:_______________________